Product Overview: LUX Shower Tray is a high-quality alternative to traditional tilling,which is made of prefabricated LUX boards embedded with integral drainage to create lever-access tiled shower areas. This system is supplied ready to install, which reduce the working time while offering a perfect substrate for plastering mosaic, natural stone or ceramics. They also provide thermal insulation and completely impermeable to water guaranteeing them to be totally leak-proof.
Advantages: 1. MORE ECONOMICAL WATERPROOF SYSTEM
2. 100%WATERPROOF SHOWER SYSTEM
3. ACOUSTICALLY BETTER THAN SCREED
4. EASY ACCESS,FLOOR LEVEL
5. PRE-LAID TO FALLS
6. AVAILABLE WITH OFFSET OR CENTRAL DRAIN
8. CAN BE FINISHED WITH TILES OR SHEET SYSTEMS
9. HYGENICAS ON MOISTURE BUILDS UP UNDER THE TILES
10. CAN BE EASILY CUT TO FIT ON DITE
11. PREEFORMED(NO SKILLED LAYING OF FALLS)
12. CAN BE FIXED TO TIMBER OR CONCRETE FLOOR
Product Size (can be customized):
Installation: Alongside the embedded version, there is another option; installing the LUX H77 Shower tray floor element on the suspended timber floor. Additional floor levelling LUX building boards are used for this likewise simple installation. The joints here are sealed with LUX 610.
1. H77 Shower tray · The flush to floor shower element with close-to-wall linear drainage.
2. LUX H77 drain · In this case with a LUX H77 drain.
3. LUX building boards · For designing wall and niche solutions.
4. LUX sealing set · For sealing of the perimeter of floor elements when connecting to adjacent surfaces
5. LUX tools reinforcement tape · Sound insulation mats for water noise insulation under LUX floor elements.
6. LUX edge insulation strips · Sound insulation and insulation for the area between LUX floor elements and the wall.